Utilizing data in new ways for decisions and actions:
- Combining data from different sources
- Development of real time dashboards
- Development of predictions
- Tools to support decision making and actions
- Both for businesses and for education institutes
Data analytics of connected IoT devices and digital service processes:
- Operations and production management
- Quality control and traceability
- Predictive maintenance
- Improvement of customer services
- Supporting students at education institutes
Data analytics and digitalization eneble new services and ways of work, such as:
- Remote monitoring of equipment and processes
- Predictive maintenance and spare part services
- Warranty extensions and life cycle management
- Or changing the whole business model from products to services
Objectives and questions to data
We will have with you a workshop to work out:
- Selection of an objective and expected benefits
- The most important use cases and users
- Questions to data
- Available data sources and data
After this phase we have chosen a subject for data driven development and defined key elements for the solution
Is data able to answer to questions
Based on the workshop we'll make a data analysis:
- Selection of use case to be analysed
- Analysis of data content and quality
- Is data adequate for teaching the AI
- Choosing the approach for implementation
After this phase we have gained understanding of feasibility to implement the data driven solution
Implementation and experiment in practice
PoC for selected data-analytics solution:
- Data model, cleansing and refinement of the data
- Data visualization
- Machine learning experiment
- Statistical analysis
- Expert reviews and user trials
After this phase we have gained understanding of solution functionality in practice and have basis for the productization
We developed a solution which utilizes analytics in a new way and piloted it to learn how education institute can support students to graduate. Pilot was done in co-operation with Tredu, Tampere Vocational College.
Definition of new digital service for the use of tutor personnel; how studies are progressing and which students need steering and support.
Improvement proposals for ways of work and recommendations for the architecture and technologies.
Driving for clear and easy to buy accounting service packages for start-up companies. Project included definition of service content, pricing and testing with new customers.
Cloud based application developed on Microsoft Azure platform to demonstrate different use case scenarios based on data from IoT sensors.
Service concept wireframe model, data analyses and technology pre-study on a solution which improves the quality and speed of decisions about initiatives by applying artificial intelligence in cloud service.
Project delivering definition and partially already implementation of more efficient tools and practices for managing and analyzing force measurement product test data. Also product key performance indicators were defined.
Steamlane delivered with it's partner Treon an IoT-pilot for predictive condition monitoring in Tampere Water clean water pumping station and City of Tampere stormwater pumping station.
Three phase project: 1. Workshop 2. Data-analyses 3. Proof-of-Concept, to develop ideas and test new solutions for air quality measurements and analyses at schools and day care centers.
Steamlane implemented IoT cloud environment, data-analyses and monitoring application to support development and customer pilots of predictive condition monitoring solution for pumps.
- 14th of Sep 2019 -
Steamlane Condition Monitoring service is now published at global Microsoft Azure Market Place and Microsoft AppSource -market places. Service runs on Microsoft Azure cloud platform and enables AI enhanced vibration analysis for condition monitoring of rotating devices such as pumps, motors and blowers. Steamlane is a member of Microsoft partner network and we build our artificial intelligence and software services on Microsoft technologies. Our partner Treon delivers wireless IoT measurement solutions for pump monitoring which is our first commercial condition monitoring application.
- 28th of Aug 2019 -
Steamlane participated Kasvu Open investor event 28th of August 2019 and won the Diploma of Honour amongst 13 companies. Steamlane presented AI enhanced condition monitoring service for pumps and other industrial devices. It's demand in the market and solution potential were appreciated by the jury.
More information about Kasvu Open on their web pages.